- See what day of the week/time of the day your page is most engaged with
- Set up filters so that certain words (including profanity) can’t be posted to your page
- Block trolls (people who go online just to cause trouble) from commenting on your page
- Find out where your audience lives, broken down by country, state, even city
- Learn demographic information about your Facebook audience (age, gender, language)
- Schedule posts to run at a later date (or an earlier one)
- Track what is going well on Facebook for your partners (and for your competitors!)
- See which websites are driving traffic to your Facebook page
- Create lookalike audiences (audiences of people similar to your current followers) and then market directly to them
- Boost posts or run ads/Like campaigns based on
- Location: city, state, zip...
- Behavior: online buyer, job role, spending method...
- Interests: football, jazz, real estate...
- Demographic: age, gender, language…
- And much, much more.
Don’t know how to find these tools, but ready to learn? I will work with you, your business, your organization, your band… to learn to use Facebook like a pro. (I offer nonprofit discounts.) I am available to train you and your team in-person (Madison, WI and surrounding areas) or remotely.
I’ve worked with local, statewide and national political campaigns, nonprofits, small businesses, bands, artists, authors and journalists who were ready to take advantage of the tools that Facebook offers.
Want to Facebook Ninja as well as a Super Twitterer and/or an Instagram Champion? Buy a social media super training package and save.
"Josh is a wizard. We just had a three hour Facebook Ninja training with him and feel like we have more than a clue how to promote our band and stay in touch with music lovers everywhere."
--Sims Delaney-Potthoff, Mandolinist and Bandleader, Harmonious Wail
"Bingo! If Facebook isn't paying josh for this they should start NOW!!!"
—Robin, Wacky Art
"Josh was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful in learning more about how to properly use all the valuable tools FB offers for businesses"
—Kyle, small business owner