So here’s a question: Is your brand making the most of this awesome platform?
Have a vague understanding that Twitter is important, but you are not sure where to start? Let’s do a Twitter 101.
Use Twitter everyday, but you’re still worried that you and your brand aren’t getting the most out of the platform? Let’s do an advanced training.
Regardless of where you are, if you are ready to take your Twitter journey to the next level, contact me today. I’ll help you Become a Super Twitterer!
We’ll cover topics like:
- What they are
- How to find them
- Deciding which ones are right for you
- What it is
- Why it’s important
- How to do it (in a tweet or in a picture)
- Setting up and utilizing lists (both public and private!)
- Pinning tweets
- Setting up and using TweetDeck, a free advanced monitoring program that—when used correctly—can offer you a 30,000 foot view of the entire internet!
- Using Twitter's Direct Messages
- Tweeting GIFs
- Using advanced Twitter search, a free tool that few people use, but that offers ample options for searching Twitter
- Finding upcoming events through Twitter
- Setting up Twitter cards and promoting your tweets for bigger reach
We’ll also dive into your Twitter analytics, which show you:
- How your tweets are doing
- Your top follower
- You followers gender, location, interests and how they relate to overall Twitter users
- Your growth overtime
- And much, much more!
Trainings can be conducted on-site (in the Madison, WI area) or remotely.
I’ve worked with local, statewide and national political campaigns, nonprofits, small businesses, bands, artists, authors and journalists and more who wanted to better tell their digital story. Ready to tell yours?